International Affairs Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What should be the key activities of the international affairs function? Are resources aligned with these activities?
The international affairs functional review tool provides a template (9 slides in PowerPoint) to review the scope of activities of the international affairs function in government agencies (see preview charts). The template includes content specific to the international affairs function for the following elements:
- Scope of international affairs activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key international affairs capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- International affairs delivery model options
- International affairs activities, tasks, outputs and resources required.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
For a more detailed assessment of the international affairs function, you can also refer to the international affairs baseline assessment tool.