Information Management Capability Assessment Template (29 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully support information management (IM) in a government agency or program? These may include: IM governance, IM strategy and plans, IM awareness and training, IM practices, document management, ability to access information, data management and analysis, and safeguarding of information.
In an IM capability assessment, the key IM capabilities required of the organization are identified and agreed upon. The capabilities are then assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices.
The IM capability assessment template contains (see preview charts):
- Suggested key capabilities for information management
- Examples of IM common/best practices by key capability
- IM skills and competencies
- IM tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each IM capability
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each IM capability
- A work plan in presentation format.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (29 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word format.