The information technology (IT) management function typically entails: planning and enterprise architecture, client and portfolio management, IT project delivery, application development, database and data administration, user desktop support, network and IT infrastructure management, telecommunications services, IT security, and IT service management/ client support.
The following templates, containing content specific to IT management, are available to help assess the IT function in government agencies:
- Functional review of information technology management
- IT management organizational capability assessment
- IT management delivery model assessment
- Design of the IT management organization
- Benchmarking of IT management common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the IT management function
- Operational planning for the IT management function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of the IT management function
- IT risk profiling
- IT performance measurement.
Learn more about each template. At the checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint fully editable format.