Information Access and Privacy Functional Review Template (8 slides)
What should be the key activities of the access to information and privacy function? Are resources aligned with these activities?
The access to information and privacy functional review tool (8 slides in PowerPoint) provides a template to help review the activities of the access to information and privacy function (see preview chart images). The template includes content specific to information access and privacy for the following elements:
- Scope of access to information and privacy function, objectives and outcomes
- Key access to information and privacy capabilities and supporting activities
- Stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Information access and privacy delivery model and delineation of activities at different levels of the organization
- Activities, tasks, outputs and resources required.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (8 slides in a PowerPoint editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
For a more detailed assessment of the access to information and privacy function, you can also refer to the access to information and privacy baseline assessment tool.