Executive Services Baseline Assessment Template (24 slides)
Template to help assess the delivery of the executive services function and supporting resources (often referred to as an expenditure review or resource review).
The executive services function typically entails: coordinating requests for quick turnaround information at senior levels of the organization; arranging meetings with senior officials and other stakeholders; coordinating horizontal and sensitive issues, briefings and organizational responses; liaison with external stakeholders; and secretariat support to management committees.
This comprehensive template contains content specific to the executive services function for the following elements (see summary preview chart):
- Executive services activities, objectives and outcomes
- Stakeholder expectations of executive services (see stakeholder map preview)
- Risks related to executive services
- Demand/workload trends (e.g., number of briefings)
- Executive services activities and resources
- The delineation of functions related to executive services
- Efficiency indicators
- Competencies required by executive services staff
- Tools and technologies required (e.g., tracking documents)
- Key capabilities compared to common/best practices
- Results and performance indicators
- Opportunities for improvement
- Resource implications.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (24 slides) in a PowerPoint editable format, as well as the baseline assessment guide (27 pages) in a Word format..