Strategic and Business Planning Guide (16 pages)
The strategic and business planning guide presents an approach and methodology to help you do your yearly strategic and business planning. The guide is most suitable for public sector organizations and government agencies.
The guide describes key planning elements, that can be customized depending on the objectives and scope of your planning (see summary preview charts). These elements include:
- External trends and changes in the external environment
- Stakeholder expectations and alignment of current services and priorities
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges ffacing the organization
- Risks and major mitigation gaps
- Workload trends and projections
- The financial situation and key financial pressures on the organization
- People priorities and major competency gaps
- Performance results
- The status of current initiatives and projects
- Strategic priorities and projects for the next three years
- Project implementation plans.
You will receive an email with a link to download the Guide in a Word fully editable format.