Corporate Planning and Reporting Performance Measurement Template (17 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the corporate planning and reporting function in your government agency?
Indicators, template and summary work plan to help measure the performance of the planning and reporting function based on the following key dimensions:
- High quality and timely planning advice and products
- Effective stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Conformity with central agency planning & reporting requirements
- Efficiency of the planning and reporting function
- Workplace health within the planning and reporting organization(s).
See examples of indicators for corporate planning and reporting under each of these dimensions in the summary preview charts.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the template (17 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.