Information Technology Management Performance Measurement Tool (19 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the performance of the information technology management function?
The information technology (IT) management performance measurement tool (19 slides in PowerPoint) provides indicators and a template to help measure the performance of the IT function based on the following key dimensions:
- Effective project delivery
- Quality and availability of IT services & infrastructure
- Effective stakeholder partnerships and satisfaction levels
- Timely and responsive IT services (e.g., response time, resolution rate, service standards)
- Client demand for IT support (including scope of the clientele)
- Efficiency of the IT function
- Workplace health within the IT management organization
Examples of indicators for information technology management under each of these dimensions are shown in the summary preview charts.
The IT management performance measurement tool also includes a work plan in summary presentation format.
Purchase this tool and you will receive an email with a link to download the tool (19 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.