Communications Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
Operational planning for the communications function
The communications operational planning template (6 pages in Word) provides a structure and starting point for preparing an operational plan for the communications function in government agencies based on content specific to communications.
The communications function typically entails: strategic communications advice, corporate communications/ branding, internal communications, social media, advertising and promotion, writing and editing services, communications product coordination, outreach, ministerial/ senior management event support, issues and media monitoring, media and public relations, public opinion research, graphic design and publishing, and web support.
The communications operational planning template includes content specific to the communications function for the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of communications activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes of the communications function
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of communications
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks and mitigation measures
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects
Purchase the tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the communications operational plan template (6 pages) in a fully editable Word format.