Audit Services Performance Measurement Template (17 slides)
What key indicators should be used to measure the performance of the internal audit services function in your government agency? Are stakeholder expectations of the internal audit function clear and being met? Are audit products made available on a timely basis? Is the performance of the internal audit function monitored over time?
This tool provides indicators, a template and summary work plan to help measure the performance of internal audit services based on the following key dimensions:
- Audit findings are used for decision-making
- High quality and timely audits
- Effective stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Client demand/workload
- Cost-effective audit services
- Workplace health in the audit services organization
See examples of performance indicators for audit services under each of these dimensions in the preview charts.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the template (17 slides in a PowerPoint editable format).