Human Resources Management Functional Review Template (8 slides)
What should be the key focus of the human resources management function in your government agency? What should be the key activities? Are resources aligned with these activities? Are activities delivered in the most effective manner?
The human resources (HR) management functional review tool provides a template and work plan to help review the scope of activities of the HR management function (see preview charts). The template contains content specific to human resources management for the following elements:
- Scope of HR management activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key HR management capabilities required and supporting activities
- Stakeholders involved in HR management and their responsibilities
- HR management delivery model options
- HR management activities, tasks, outputs and resources.
You will receive an email with a link to download the template (8 slides in a PowerPoint editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word).
If you require a more comprehensive assessment of the HR management function, you can also refer to the human resources management baseline assessment tool.