Information Technology Management Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
The template provides a structure and starting point for preparing the operational plan for the information technology (IT) management function.
The information technology (IT) management function typically entails: planning and enterprise architecture, client and portfolio management, IT project delivery, application development, database and data administration, user desktop support, network and IT infrastructure management, telecommunications services, IT security, and IT service management/ client support.
Using examples specific to IT management, the template addresses the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of IT management activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of IT management
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts for IT management
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the template (6 pages) in a fully editable Word format.