Procurement Functional Review Template (9 slides)
What should be the key activities of the procurement function in a government agency? Is the procurement function within the agency focused on key priority areas? Are agency resources aligned with these priorities?
The functional review tool provides a template to help review the scope and delivery of the procurement function in a government agency (see preview charts). The template includes content specific to procurement for the following elements:
- Scope of procurement activities, objectives and desired outcomes
- Key procurement capabilities and supporting activities
- Procurement stakeholders and their responsibilities
- Procurement delivery model options
- Procurement activities, tasks, outputs and resources.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (9 slides in a PowerPoint fully editable format) as well as the functional review guide (8 pages in Word format).
If you require a more comprehensive assessment of the procurement function and its resource levels, you can also refer to the procurement baseline assessment tool.