Legal Services Capability Assessment Template (22 slides)
What key capabilities are required to successfully deliver legal services within a government agency? Examples of key capabilities required by the legal services function in government include: high quality; timeliness/ responsiveness; capacity to meet demand; legal risk management; legal policy analysis; legal project management; client relationship management; and efficient legal processes.
In a legal services capability assessment, the key legal capabilities required of the organization are identified based on its operating context. Then, the capabilities are assessed based on different states or plateaus that the organization may strive to achieve based on generally recognized common/best practices in the delivery of legal services.
The legal services capability assessment template contains (see preview charts):
- Key capabilities for legal services
- Examples of common/best practices by key capability
- Legal services skills and competencies required
- Tools and technologies required
- Five level maturity capability descriptions for each key capability
- A template to summarize the results of the assessment of each key capability
- A summary of the assessment process.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the template (22 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format, as well as the Capability Assessment Guide (15 pages) in a Word format.