Legal Services Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
Operational planning tool for the legal services function
The legal services operational planning template (6 pages in Word) provides a structure and starting point for preparing the operational plan for the legal services function in a government agency based on content specific to legal services.
Legal services in government agencies typically entails: legal advisory services, litigation support, legislative and regulatory drafting, legal policy development, and legal training for managers.
The legal services operational plan template includes the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of legal services activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes of legal services
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of the legal services function
- External trends and best practices related to legal services
- Key legal risks
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Purchase the tool and you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the legal services operational planning template (6 pages) in a fully editable Word format.