Human Resources Management Operational Planning Template (6 pages)
The template provides a structure and starting point for preparing the operational plan for the human resources management function.
Human resources (HR) management typically entails: staffing support, learning and organizational development, compensation and benefit services, staff relations, organization design/classification, HR systems support, coordination of HR programs (e.g., employment equity, performance management), health and safety/wellness programs, and human resources planning, monitoring & reporting.
Using content examples specific to HR management, the template addresses the following elements (see preview images):
- The scope of HR management activities carried out
- Objectives and desired outcomes
- Financial projections
- Stakeholder expectations of human resources management
- External trends and best practices
- Key risks
- Demand/workload trends and forecasts specific to HR management
- Efficiency/productivity targets
- Key results and performance targets
- Potential improvement priorities and projects.
Upon purchase, you will instantly receive an email with a link to download the template (6 pages) in a fully editable Word format.