Accommodation Management Performance Measurement Template (19 slides)
What key indicators are most relevant to measure the performance of the accommodation management/facilities management function in your government agency? Is there a need to refresh your indicators given the many changes in office accommodation as a result of COVID-19?
This tool provides indicators, a template and summary work plan to help measure the performance of the accommodation/facilities management function based on the following key dimensions:
- Program space requirements are met
- A healthy and safe workplace
- Effective stakeholder relationships and satisfaction levels
- Timely and responsive accommodation management services (e.g., service levels, response time, project delivery)
- Trends in client demand for accommodation management
- Workload trends
- Cost-effectiveness and best value for money
- People/workplace health within the accommodation management organization.
See examples of indicators for accommodation management under each of these dimensions in the preview charts.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (19 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.