Strategic Planning Template (33 slides)
You need to prepare for your upcoming planning session. You must decide on the best approach to meet your planning objectives. This template will help you guide your planning process and discussions.
The strategic planning planning template can be easily tailored to meet your requirements. It includes a range of elements that can be selected depending on the scope and focus of your planning exercise. These are:
- External trends (environmental scan)
- Stakeholder expectations
- Scope of activities, objectives and outcomes
- Strengths, weaknesses and key challenges (internal scan)
- Risks and mitigation measures
- Workload trends and projections (workload forecast)
- Financial situation and key financial pressures
- People priorities and competency gaps
- Performance results
- Status of current initiatives and projects
- Strategic priorities and projects in the way ahead
- Accountability for leading and delivering the projects
- Project implementation plans.
Some examples are provided in the preview charts.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the template (33 slides) in a PowerPoint fully editable format.