Accommodation/facilities management in a public sector context typically entails: accommodation planning, realty services, project delivery, engineering, design and technical services, property management and building operations, fit-ups, tenant services, physical and personal security, security clearances, business continuity planning, health and safety, ergonomics, and telecommunications.
The following templates are available to help assess, organize and plan the accommodation management function in government agencies:
- Functional review of accommodation management activities
- Accommodation management organizational capability assessment
- Assess service delivery models for the accommodation management function
- Design the accommodation management organization
- Benchmark accommodation management common/best practices
- Strategic and business planning for the accommodation management function
- Operational planning for the accommodation management function
- Baseline assessment/ spending review of accommodation management
- Profile risks pertaining to accommodation management
- Measure the performance of accommodation management.
Select a template to learn more. At the checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the selected template in a PowerPoint editable format.